Friday 11 March 2011

Prayer of my heart

As we pray to the Divine Father,so also we can pray Divine Mother,the Originator of everything.Divine Mother,You are Omnipotent,Omnipresent and Omniscient.You are in three states i.e creation,nourishment and dissolution.These three states are respectivily governed by Lord Brahma,Bishnu and Maheswar.
O Divine Mother,energize my body,mind and soul with your unlimited and all healing light that is within me.O Mother You are present in all my breath,heartbeat,mind,cells,tissues,blood vessels,millions of neurons and organs.Due to this ,there is life in me.If at all ,I am able to think,,eat,digest,work,love, play,walk,pray and meditate ,it is because of Your divine presence in and around me.
O Divine Mother, bless me with Your cosmic energy that is being radiated throughout the universe by You..Let me live with less food and more on cosmic energy that is governing all the states of the universe.May my thinking,working and play role assigned by You, be inspired by You.I thank You unlimited for making me in coming contact with my Divine Guru Sri sri Paramhansa Yogananda.My life would've been incomplete if Guruji did not come in to my life.My each step is a blessing of Yoganandji.
I feel Divine Mother,it is due to Yoganandji that my way of life has been completely changed.O Divine Mother,it because of Your blessings and presence in me that may I , overcome disease,sufferings,hardships and sorrows. Divine Mother,please reign in my heart where I have installed the most beautiful throne of the universe.As Your child,I plead with you for giving me a humblest place in Your Kingdom.My love to You is due to the blessings of Yoganandji.Let Your each gifted moment be beautiful and enjoyable with Your Kind & Divine presence in and around me.(Inspired by Sri Sri Paramhansa Yogananda)

No comments:

Post a Comment