Friday 25 February 2011

All power is divine.

Oh Divine Mother,You are responsible for my life force running in in my bloodstream.You are nothing but the invisible divine electrical energy charging my body ,mind and soul..You are the Giver and I am the receptor of the divine power running in my arteries,veins,flesh,bones,muscles and nerves.If at all my I am breathing and my heart is beating,it because of this infinite energy being received by me.

Oh Divine Father You are the Universal Donor of the life force in this universe and all the beings are the receptors.May I realize Holy Father that ,the whole universe is being run by Your divine power.If at all I am able to think,breath,talk,walk,move,pray,surrender,meditate ,eat,digest,play,and live,it is due to this divine power received by me. Definitely ,I am blessed,Divine Father,I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment