Thursday 17 February 2011

Salutation to Spirit.

O Spirit,I bow to Thee in front of me,behind me,on the left,and on the right.I bow to Thee above and beneath me.I bow to Thee within and without,O Lord Omnipresent.-  Parasmhansa Yogananda   from Bhagabad Gita.
in "Whispers from Eternity"
O Divine Mother and Heavenly Father,I am your child.Please make me aware that  You are present everywhere.Before I reach somewhere,You already   reach there.I commit many errors,mistakes and sin with the sense that  I am the only witness to my deeds.Let me be aware of your Omnipresence,so that my conscience bite me each time I hurt someone,play mischief or cause harm to the "Wonderful  Planet" where we live in.It is Your greatness that You always excuse me my misdeeds.Then,why I  fail to excuse others those who cause harm or play mischief with me.As  you have a "Big heart",Divine Mother,make me understand as your child, You have already given me the power to judge,reason,will and act.Let me have a 'heart that forget others hurts to me easily and give love and affection that one possesses Let me think hundred times before I  play a  negative character as someone who is antisocial or a person causing harm to the "Mother Nature " with Her beautiful creation.Wherever I go,let me not feel alone because You are with me always.Let me bow to the  Divine Spirit who is Omn....

No comments:

Post a Comment