Monday 21 February 2011

Heal us in body,mind & spirit-Paramhansa Yoganand

Oh Divine Mother ,I salute you for bringing me  in to this universe.You have three distinct phases  i.e.creation,nourishment and dissolution respectively governed by Lord Brahma,Bishnu & Maheswar.In this mortal world ,my body,mind & soul needs to be recharged with your cosmic energy

I pray You, for your kind blessing  to  me,so that my body sufferings may be healed with your infinite all healing light of the cosmic energy.I am surrendering my body,mind and soul at Your disposal for healing.Let my mind be rejuvinated with my concentrarion and cheerfulness.Let me live each seconds of my life gifted by You  completely ,so that the future will take care itself The disease of my soul is due to the effect of   ignorance because of the  delusion that I am facing each seconds.Let it be healed by Your gift "meditation on You".

No comments:

Post a Comment