Thursday 24 February 2011

Thanksgiving to Divine Father & Divine Mother.

I thank You for bringing me to this world.I thank You for giving me a good family,good children and good people around me.I thank You for giving me soil,air,water,fire,and sky.I thank You for creating the sun,The Universal Healer,moon,clouds ,stars and planets. I thank You for creating a beautiful world where we live in.I thank You for the ever dancing waves in the sea.
I thank You for giving my revered Guru Sri Sri Paramhansa Yogananda without whom ,my life is incomplete.I thank You for bringing me in contact with his Great Masters,The Immortal Mahavatar Babaji,Sri Lahiri Mahasaya and Swami Sri Yukteswar Giri.


Ithank You for being blessed by You during my daily comunion with You.I thank You for giving me food,clothes and shelter in The Land of Lord Jagannath,Puri.I thank for being influenced by teaching of Swami Vicekananda,Sri Ramakrishna Pandit Sri Ram Sharma Acharya & Prabhupada Jagadguru Adi Shankaracharya..I thank You for being blessed by Lord Jagannath,Lord Balabhadra & Devi Subhadra.I thank You for bringing in cotact with all great saints including Holy Father Jesus,Prophet Mohammed & Swami Mohima Alekh.I thank You for blessing me during my daily meditation on The Divine Father & The Divine Mother.I thank You for raising me from my failures. I thank You for giving strength,courage and peace during my trials & tribunals.I thank You for giving me everything that is giving me comfort & pleasure.I thank You............

No comments:

Post a Comment