Friday 18 February 2011

Praying. to "Divine Mother".

Oh Divine Mother ,You are Omnipotent ,Omniscient and Omnipresent.I bow to You in my front,in my back,above me,beneath me,within me and outside me.You are formless,changeless,deathless and not borned.
No one ever dared to touch You.You exhist in three forms that is creation,nourishment and destruction governed by Lord Brahma,Bishnu and Shiva.respectively.

Oh DivineMother,the entire universe is sustaining with your cosmic energy.Let me depend less on food and more on Your cosmos for my survivility.No life can exhist and sustain witthout Your cosmic vibration.Let me discover Your Divine presence in all living and nonliving materials.You have given me the power of knoweldge,judging,reasoning,and willing.Mother,guide me to use rightly these gifts  so that I can never let down others  and play the role assigned by you in this birth.Nothing is mine.I only surrender the same to You whenever I visit a temple or shrine.Bless me with Your unlimited and all healing  light that is gifted to me by You.I bow You for Mother giving me such a beautiful place to live in with ,food,clothes and shelter.Oh Divine Mother,I bow before my Divine Guru Paramhansa Yoganand without whom I feel my life is incomplete.It is Gurudev because of whom I have fallen in love with You.I don't think of life without Your Divine presence in and around me for a second of my life.Let me dedicate each moment of my life  in pursuing You whatever the situation may be.  Jai Guru.

No comments:

Post a Comment