Wednesday 23 February 2011

Thanksgiving To The Divine Father & Divine Mother

Oh Divine Father ,,I thank You for my birth in this  mortal. world.I thank You for giving me soil,water,air,hills,mountains,rivers,sea,sky,the sun and moon.I thank you for giving me a good  family with good children.I thank You for good people ,friends and  relatives around me.

Oh Divine Mother,I thank You for giving food,clothes& shelter.I thank You for giving me strength,courage,and braveness during the periods or shortcomings and dangers.I thank You for being with me during the period of trials & tribunals in my life.I thank You for giving me my Guru Paramhansa Yogananda.I thank you for his blessings on me.I thank You for bringining me in contact with his great Gurus Mahavatar Babaji,Lahiri Mahasaya and SriSri Yukteswar Giri.I thank You for blessings of Lord Buddha,Bhagabatpada Jagadguru Adi Shankaracharya,
Mohima Swami and all Saints And Prophets of the world.I thank You for blessings of Swami Vivekananda,Sri Ramakrishna Paramhansa and Pandit SriRam Acharya.I thank You for raising me from my failures in life.I thank You for blessings of Lord Jagannath,Lord Balabhadra & Maa Subhadra.I thank You for being with me &blessings during my daily communion with You.I thank You for giving all the things that have given me pleasure and comfort.I thank You for giving me shelter in The Land of Lord Jagannath.My Divine Father ,I donot possese anything.Everything is Yours .I am acting as a temporary care taker on Your behalf.I thank You................

No comments:

Post a Comment