Saturday 26 February 2011

May my love for Thee be unfading.-Paramhansa Yogananda

O Spirit,I care not if sufferings come to me or if all things are taken from me.I pray only that my love for Thee never fade through my negligence.May the taper of devotion to Thee burn forever on the altar of my memory.

O Divine Mother,let me not forget You due the delusion of this materialistic world.Let my body,mind and soul be surrendered at Your disposal.Let me always remember that You are the Doer and in this stage of delusion,You are the eternal Director,And I am the actor. Let me love You wholeheartedly round the clock.Let me carry out all jobs with Your blessings.Let the material world do not effect my love to You ,for , You are always acting through me.Come what on my way,let me take it for granted that it is all Your blessings in disguise.

No comments:

Post a Comment