Sunday 27 February 2011

Thou art my Well-Wisher-Paramhans Yoganand in Whispers from Eternity.

Dear Heavenly Father, You are my source of peace during my sleep,joy when I am awake and of love when my friends love me ,You are my prolific source of joy,love,happiness and gratitude.In this mortal world ,when I play role assigned by You,You play with me.When I think ,You think through me..When I will,You give me the power to will.

Oh Divine Father,when I act, You act through me.When I love,You love through me.When I run,You make me run.When I laugh,You make me laugh.When, I tolerate,You make me tolerate.

I pray You Father,make me to think rightly,to play rightly,to love in the right way ,to act rightly and feel happy and joy in the right way.I can not think of doing anything without Your divine presence in and around me.Dear Heavenly Father,bless me that I carry out all my activities through You only.

No comments:

Post a Comment